- 20+ years lending experience as a Retail Banking Center Manager and as a Mortgage Loan Officer working for various banks in the Midwest.
- As a Retail Branch Manager, Tim underwrote auto loans, secured & unsecured installment loans, lines of credit, credit cards, and other retail loan products.
- As a Mortgage Loan Officer, Tim originated FHA, VA, and Conventional Mortgage Loans as well as specialized portfolio loan products.
- Tim conducted first time home buyers training seminars to teach borrowers how to increase their credit scores in order to qualify for down payment assistance.
- Tim has a passion for helping those with "less than perfect" credit to build, restore and protect their credit profiles in order to fulfill their dreams and live the life they desire.
- Andis was born and raised in Cuba. He came in a boat from that country in 1991. After his arrival in the US, he worked in different jobs while also attending school. Andis now holds a BS degree in Computer Engineering from FAU, an MS degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from Carlos Albizu University, and a Doctorate degree in Organizational Development from Barry University.
- Andis comes to Umbrella Credit Services with five years of experiences of running a nonprofit organization, as he founded and runs the Renand Foundation, an NGO in Haiti that focuses on saving children from becoming victims of human trafficking.
- Andis’ passion is to make a difference in the lives of others and so they can create a better future for themselves.